Applications to vend at our holiday show are now live! If you are interested, click the Apply tab above for more information!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please read on!
Maker Market is a monthly art, craft and maker fair held in the parking lot of Colectivo Bay View, just off Howell Avenue. Each month on the first Sunday from May to September we host 40 vendors from Milwaukee and beyond. Last year we hosted nearly 150 different makers to make each month unique and inspiring.
Our vendors are comprised of seasoned crafters and hobbyists, artists, freelance designers, performance artists, small business owners online and off, weekend warriors and full time makers. Everyone who makes is encouraged to apply, but the only condition is that you make what you sell.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE WAIT LIST ONLY.
To apply, send and email to MakerMarketMKE@gmail.com with the following:
- The subject line of your email should read: 2014 WAIT LIST
- Your name, your business name, your website (if applicable), your email address and your phone number
- 3-5 images of your work or a link to your website where images of your work are showcased
- Your availability. Maker Market will take place on May 4th, June 1st, July 6th, August 3rd and September 7th. We will be selecting vendors on a rolling basis throughout the season. Please indicate your two most preferred dates first and then your availability for the rest of the dates. We will try our best to accommodate the preferred dates for accepted vendors. Vendors who indicate that they are available for more than two dates will be placed on the wait list for those extra dates. Don't worry, we will respond to each application with confirmation regarding dates.
- If you would like to share a booth you will need to apply together and you will need to supply Maker Market with all of this information for both vendors.
- There is no application fee!
- Booths will be 10x10' and will be $35
- Load in will be from 8:30 - 9:30 AM, the market opens at 10 AM and ends at 4 PM. There will be no arriving late and no leaving early.
- Rain or Shine! Bring a tent!
Applications will be accepted until all dates are full.
Maker Market is a curated event! We expect to receive more applications than spaces to fill. The following factors will go into deciding who will participate:
-Performances or items created should not be based on any pre-existing patterns or products. Variety and innovation of vendors is important to us.
- Availability. Maker Market will run from May until September. Our aim is to accommodate as many makers as possible.
- Timeliness. Once the spots are full, there isn't anything I can do about it. If you would like to be considered for Maker Market this season, please apply straight away.